I am always in constant conversation with myself. I talk to myself a lot. I’m talking real conversations out loud. Someone might catch me in the moment and think that I’m crazy. But it is important to talk to yourself and watch what you say to yourself. Our thoughts become words and our words become our reality. If you’re constantly telling yourself that you’re not good enough, or you’re too this, or not enough of that you’re already defeated. The world is going to try to knock you down already, there’s no need to do it to yourself.
The conversations that we have with ourselves shape us into the person that we are. So start telling yourself what you want to be true in your life. Have daily affirmations that you can repeat to yourself. An affirmation is the action or process of affirming something or being affirmed.
Here’s a list of daily affirmations you can say to yourself.
1. I am equipped to fulfill my destiny. I am in control of my life.
2. Today will be a great day. Positive vibes only.
3. I am a money magnet. Money flows to me abundantly. I always have more than enough so that I am able to give more.
4. Today I am healthy, I am full of energy, and I’m ready to take on the day.
5. Today I will be a blessing to someone else.
6. Many people look up to me and recognize my worth; I am admired.
7. I acknowledge my own self-worth; my confidence is soaring.
8. I am courageous and I stand up for myself.
9. I have a happy family and wonderful friends.
10. TODAY, I am prepared. I am prepared for success, love, happiness, peace, joy and financial abundance! I am prepared for my BIGGEST & WILDEST DREAMS to come true. I am EXPECTING opportunity & miracles to happen for me! And because I am prepared, I declare NO WEAPON, NO DRAMA, NO NEGATIVE ENERGY will prosper!!! I AM FREE to RECEIVE all the GOOD & GREATNESS that’s coming to me!!! Because TODAY I AM PREPARED & I AM READY TO RECEIVE!!!
If you haven’t heard of affirmations before, this is a good place to start. I love the last one, because it hits every major issue in my life. I hope this helps you too. Our self talk is so important, and most people don’t even realize how big of a deal it is. As always, remember that you’re beYOUtiful and life is meant to be lived abundantly!